Friday, May 6, 2016

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Gaze in the night sky

When i was young, a kid, many many years ago in my old house at the balcony in Geylang, I was sitting on a swing and gazing at the sky, I notice my eyes when fixing on a star, i can move the star around.

Then i try to move a few stars around with my gaze using my eyes.

Then i become playful and move more and more stars around. Then i notice the whole dark night sky become very active, all moving around when my eyes moved.

And then i notice there was a big explosion in the dark night sky - I think some stars may have collided with one another and explode.

I believe many Divinity has already come down to Earth and i believe there are still many around the Universe.

Note :- I cannot administer punishment or reward. I am subjected to the same Universal Law of Karma --- because i possess the human body.

We reap what we sow. That is, what comes around goes around.

(Ah I remember the movie - "The Earth stood still".)

If the gaze to bring some Divinity down during that time when i was a kid did not happen, in Year 2016, will be the end of the world due to 小三灾 (天灾,人祸,瘟疫)。

No comments:

Post a Comment