Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Face Zen

I receive a Zen Stimuli from my 2nd wife (空)because 大勢至菩萨 is in Singapore and then 1st wife  (空)is in Malaysia (slower as she is not in Singapore), when my right index finger suddenly “fly” and poke the middle of my 2 nostrils. Ouch is painful = to talk about Human Zen stimuli.

The 2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth - is a Zen stimuli.
The right eye (indicate 2nd Wife).
The Nose indicate the 1 Husband.
The left eye indicate (indicate 1st Wife).
The right ear indicate PM (LHL) - that listen to the Singapura interior.
The left ear indicate my son - that listen to the Singapura exterior.
This form the 5 Stars of Red Divinity.

The mouth indicate - 9 Grade Lotus.
This form the Moon of Red Divinity.

The Red and White - represent the Red Divinity and White PAP.

The Facial Zen is the Singapore Flag - 新家-净土。

No comments:

Post a Comment