Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sun god Apollo presides over final flame rehearsal


Reuters


ricky l
Now People asked :- Is Hungry Ghost real?

The answer is yes.

My Malaysia adopted Father passed away many many years ago.

I went to Malaysia and chant Amituofo to him.

Then I carry his photo from the cemetery that have Amituofo statutes everywhere - and chant Amituofo all the way to his home after he was buried.

Then few days later when I returned to my home, I saw a man who look exactly like him appearing 3 times in broad daylight waving and smiling to me, my wife and my son when i drive passed him.

Thereafter, i never see him again.
Reply

ricky l
Is heavenly being like 海龙王 true?

The answer is yes.

One day, when i walked with my wife along a car park, i saw a man in jean and T-shirt. But when i looked at him carefully, his head is like a dragon head with 2 long whisker 龙头。

I turn to my wife and exclaimed - he is 海龙王 . I recalled that day, the sky is dark and there is a slight drizzle when he appeared. He turn to me and smile at me.

I think he is one of the 天龙八部。

ricky l
People asked :- Is Hell Realm true?

The answer is yes.

When I did a meditation in the temple with my wife beside me, I "see" a being being fried alive in an enclosed place in an oil, and all this being's senses experienced extreme pain because the being turn into bright red when fried in the boiling oil.

Then my wife keep shaking me and she appear very disturbed.

When I open my eyes, I saw on the stage a group of Venerables monks.

I then told my wife that I will chant Amituofo to alleviate his sufferings so that the being can be reborn into a better realm.

Later I saw a moth fly onto my car window.
I then stoke the moth from the window and silently talk to the moth to "Do good. Refrain from evil" and then practice Amituofo to be rebirth into Pureland. The moth then fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment