Friday, April 29, 2016

Saturday, April 30, 2016 (6.50am)
Saturday, April 39, 2016 (6.50am)

Received Zen stimuli (禅)from many sources

Have received Zen stimuli (禅)from many sources.
(1) Yesterday, a small cockroach instead of running away when i was adjusting the leak tap, run from bottom all the way up to my tap and hide behind.

Before that, my wife want to redirect me to another toilet, but i say why i need to go into another toilet where i am used to this toilet.

When i saw the cockroach, i knew something was wrong.

Because few weeks ago, a cockroach run up to my bed and then from my foot all the way up my thigh. I quickly swipe it away and at that time did not know why.

Now i realise, the cockroach is trying to tell me the Earth ground is shattering and is coming all the way up from bottom to middle ground (human realm).

(2) Received zen stimuli that the Singapore ex-Chief-of-Army is directing and coordinating a World Rescue Operation in a war room.

(3) With this zen stimuli, i woke up and send whatsapps to various internal sources (all my siblings) and 大勢至菩萨 (Da Shi Zhi Pu Sa) and also indicate that i may need to activate all the Divine forces from Dharma Protectors, All Heavenly Protectors, All Sea Protectors, All Other Divine Forces to help and participate in this Earth Rescue Operation (in fact, it could be the Universe Rescue Operation).

(4) I woke up and notice the door to my son's room is open.

(5) Then i realise that my tap leak again - water flowing down quite badly. It is also a Divine unnatural sign that tears of 10 Realms are flowing badly.

(6) I then walk up to the living room and notice that the 3rd top drawer is open. I then realise the top realm 上三界 has opened up and some emergency events has taken place.

 (7) I verify with both my wife and son later and discover that both did not open the door and the 3rd top drawer. Some Divine unnatural force open both the door and the 3rd top drawer.

(8) Also i noticed my opposite block, 1 household switch on the light so early in the morning - about 6 am.

(9) Thus I decide that something very serious is happening. And need to wake up to elicit the help from Divine forces from all 10 Realms. With my son sitting beside me to verify zen stimuli with him and also my wife who woke up from her sleep. My son is working on the computer tablet.

(10) Sounds like the movie "2012", the movie "Independence Day", the movie "Knowing", the movie "Ah Boy to Ah Men 1", the movie "Ah Boy to Ah Men 2", the movie "Ah Boy to Ah Men 3", the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" and the movie "Next", and the movie "Planet of the Apes".

No comments:

Post a Comment