Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sun god Apollo presides over final flame rehearsal


Reuters



ricky l
Today (28 Apr 2016), a very large bees (the size of a thumb, i think bigger) fly into my kitchen window when i enter the kitchen.

I called out to my wife and let her see what happens.
Instantly we both realised the bees want to let us know, animal realm understood our Dharma and the bees want to let us know what the 无量寿经 Wu Liang Shou Jin specified is correct.

Both my wife and I are wooried that if we open the window to let the bee fly out, the bee will sting us - and such a large bee, the bee sting must be very terrible.

Then I thought of using a cloth hangar pole to unlock and open the window in a distance and push the window out. While doing so I tell the bees "Amituofo knows, Amituofo know what you want. We will try to fulfil our Bodhi Vows".

And the bees staggered on the window and then fly out.
Both my wife and me laugh - I say even the bees understand what i write in the yahoo social media.

So if people asked - the 无量寿经 Wu Liang Shou Jin say animals and birds understand the Dharma via the Zen - is it true?

Now the bees fly into our house - and convey the message that, animal realm do understand the Dharma via Zen.

Having written this, my water from my water pipe leak water again - as it to signify the tears of the 10 Universal Realm. Alamak.
Reply



ricky l
Ah i remember now. Many many years ago, i was in a meditation retreat in another smaller Buddhist temple. An invited Sayadee Sayalay from Myanmar that look like Aun Sun Su Chi is the Master presiding the retreat.

After series of meditation, she interview me about my meditation experience. I informed her about my 1 pointedness concentration and the SuperNova nimitta that enwrap the whole Universe.

Then in one of the talk, she mention to the meditation retreat class that a person has attained Arahat but he don't know.

Then she invite her Master, I think is Venerable Pak Au to expound discourse to the whole meditation retreat class.

Suddenly, a hive of bees from the ceiling fell down and drop around the retreat practitioners and staggering around us.

But no one scrambled to safety and we continue to listen to the Venerable expounding the discourse.
Then 1 bee stagger to my leg and sting me. It is very painful. I just observe it and continue with the class.

This bee seem to tell me - you now know you are the Arahat - and you have the responsibility to fulfill your Vows you and your wife make in Thailand - with the 4 Face Buddha and then to the sleeping Sakyamuni Buddha in the cave. I think a monk chant something and then spray some water with a Lotus on my head and my wife head in Thailand. And then i notice a lady that look like those in the night-life also scrambled to the monk to ask the monk to bless her with the sprinkling water. (Ah i remember now).

Now 28 Apr 2016, such a big bee come again - to remind me and my wife you must fulfil your Mahayana Vow.

ricky l
Alamak, now seems like 大显神威。

ricky l
Now my face, my hand, my leg etc got rashes, got pain here and there --- indicate the whole Earth is experiencing Earth shattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment