Sunday, May 13, 2018

Malaysia's Team of Eminent Persons assure investors over economy
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-s-team-of-eminent-persons-assure-investors-over-economy-10228822

 (Updated: )

Lawrence Seow's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, suit

Lawrence Seow
As much as I salute Dr M and congratulate my Malaysian friends, my number one concern is still for Singapore. If one is truly objective, there is no doubt that the PAP has been in power way too long - the signs are there - abuse of power, tyranny and corruption. Let me be very quick to say definitely nowhere near how BN went about this. It is surely and clearly on a lesser scale - but make no mistake it is there!
I have friends and relatives who are die-hard supporters of the ruling party. They think I am a troublemaker and a very negative person. They tell me I must be thankful for a clean and honest Govt like ours. My theory is pretty simple and straightforward - these blokes are sitting pretty and have not yet seen (therefore cannot see) the chinks in the PAP armour. In othet words, they are not/have not been affected by unjust policies. But just wait till they suffer a little under this regime and they will soon be singing a different tune. None as blind...
LikeReply37m
Ricky Lim · 

You make a serious allegation that PAP has - signs are there - abuse of power, tyranny and corruption.

These are very serious allegation.

Do you have proof to support your allegation?
LikeReply1m


Richard Siow
If your number one concern are in Singapore, what did you do in meeting the MP session to voice your concern? If you have yet to meet an MP, why not? I hope you have proof on your alegation, closing your FB acct won't spare you from breaking the law.
Reply4h

No comments:

Post a Comment