Saturday, February 6, 2016

Kate Hudson: 'Meditation saved my sanity'

February 5, 2016

ricky l


"My mum told me to just start simply, by calming down and bringing awareness to my breaths," Hudson shares. "She told me to follow my breaths in and out, remembering that the thoughts would come, but to just watch them pass, and to always come back to a simple breath.
The above method of mediation is breathing meditation - known as Anapansati - in which outcome will achieve Jhana Samadhi.
There are 4 attainment that can be attained using this method of meditation :-
(1) 1st Jhana Samadhi
(2) 2nd Jhana Samadhi
(3) 3rd Jhana Samadhi
(4) 4th Jhana Samadhi
- one-pointedness nimitta concentration.
- and upon attainment and passing away - will be rebirth in Form Heavenly Realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment