Saturday, August 9, 2014

Improvements to CPF and HDB schemes underway: PM Lee
By | What’s buzzing? – 20 hours ago
ricky l
0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
ricky l • a second agoRemove
As long as I can get a job, I will be grateful.
I have no issue with the rest of the policies.
Reply

End-of-PAP-Era
0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
End-of-PAP-Era  •  4 minutes 42 seconds ago Report Abuse
A job, any job? U r a fool & PAP pigs love to have fools like U.

  • ricky l
    0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment
    ricky l • a second agoRemove
    Yah, a suitable job will do. With income i can support myself and my family.
    A simple legitimate request.

    I do not have other grievances like you do.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment