Friday, September 10, 2021

Paranormal Experience

10 Sep 2021


1. Just now when I was in NEX food court, I was surfing the internet as I too tired to go shopping while waiting to eat dinner later.

2. An auntie who is a cleaner at the food court say whether she can share my seat as she look tired.

3. I say ok as I wait to take dinner an hour later.

4. Then she start to tell me that she saw a ghost in a cinema.

5. I ask her how is the ghost look like.

6. She the ghost look like a shadow dress in long shirt.

7. Then suddenly I remember we also saw a shadow dress in long white shirt floated across the zebra crossing few years back.

8. I was wondering why she tell me the ghost story.

9. After she sat for awhile, she left to clear one table.

10. Then I continue to surf my internet.

11. After awhile when I look up, I realized the auntie no longer around and another auntie help me to clear my table after my dinner.

12. I swallow my breath and wonder how come got such paranormal experience.

13. Then I recall my Bodhi Vows - that I will salvage all sentinent beings including ghosts realm. She seems to be reminding me not to forget the hungry ghost realm.

14. Another one ghost experience is 25 years ago, when a ghost call my name at MCD.

-----

🤢

-----

Don't worry I have many such paranormal experience.

My Bodhi Vows attracted such sentinent beings.

They are quite friendly to me.

----

1. Oh yes, the Auntie cleaner ask me 10 to 20 years ago, there was a disaster, she ask me can I remember?

2. I say I cannot remember any disaster 10 or 20 years ago.

But currently humanity is facing a major disaster which is the covid pandemic.

3. Then she say people like to go US.

4. At that time, I can't recall any disaster related to disaster in people going US.

5. Now I just woke up and remember 911, where I was in US at Atlanta World Trade Center in the East witnessing in TV how Al Qaeda hijack airplane bang into LA World Trade Center at the West. IDA send me there for Interop.

6. I just Google to check the date, it was exactly 20 years ago - 11 SEP 2001. 

7. Yesterday was 10 SEP 2021 - exactly 20 years ago.

8. Now my goose pimples all come out already.....

Really the hungry ghost realm sentinent beings come to remind me of my Bodhi Vows not to forget to salvage them as well....

😨😨😨

-----

Btw I check with my wife whether did she see the auntie cleaner before she went shopping while I surf my internet.

She said she find it strange why I change our seat to the corner seat.

But she didn't see the auntie.

Wah Biang eh.

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment