Sunday, April 9, 2023

The Crux of My Bodhi Vows

09 April 2023


1. I realise something, almost all Buddhas' Bodhi Vows does not encompass, "Salvation of All sentinent beings until the last one is salvage before Bodhi Vows is Perfected"…


2. 地藏王菩萨 DiZhanWan PuSa Bodhi Vows encompass "unless the last sentinent beings in Hell realm is salvage before His Bodhi Vows is Perfected " - but does not include all 6 sentinent beings realms.


3. 阿弥陀佛 Amituofo 48 Bodhi Vows come closest - that mirror 总愿 - 众生无边誓愿度。

-----


4. But I realise, even if one sentinent being is in samsara universe, the one close to him be it his parents, siblings, relatives, friends or even unrelated with infinite compassion will want to come down to salvage him - and if unsuccessful being bound to samsara will restart a chain of samsara universe again - in a domino effect.


5. Hence my Bodhi Vows is to ensure that all sentinent beings must be salvaged into Nirvana - before my Bodhi Vows will be completed and perfected - with no one in sea of sufferings (including physical matter, the last atom).


6. Hence my 2 infinite Bodhisattvas (Left Compassion PuSa) and (Right Panna Wisdom PuSa) and my Aspirant Buddha hopefully can assist me until the end.

-----


7. I also realised another thing, 小乘 (Theravada) is like a "swimming pool". People in Theravada is like one a swimmer who is champion in breast stroke, some champion in free style, some champion in butterfly. 

But the moment you move them to 大乘 (Mahayana) - you could have move them to :-

a. A rush flowing river - where the champion swimmer struggle to swim and beat the rush flowing river.

b. A lake or a sea - where the swimmer start to be overwhelm by the large lake or sea.

c. The deep blue ocean - totally loss in the deep ocean with no border or coast in sight.


8.Hence my Bodhi Vows is more than :-

a. Swimming pool - to salvage our loved ones, families members, relatives, friends and people we know around us.

b. River -- people we know or don't know in community and community

c. Lake or Sea - People in our Country.

d. Ocean -- People in the World and other Countries.

In fact my Bodhi Vows - encompass our Solar Systems, our Galaxies and the Whole Universe.

As well as Infinite Universes if it evolve - until the last sentinent being, the last physical matter is salvage - before my Bodhi Vows are Completed and Perfected.


9. This are the crux of my Bodhi Vows - no one left in sufferings.



No comments:

Post a Comment