Sunday, May 26, 2024

Various Heavenly Planes

(欲界天,色界天,出色界天)

(Sensual Pleasure Desire Heavenly Plane, Form Heavenly Plane, Formless Heavenly Plane)

26 May 2024


I:- https://deeptruths.com/treasures/heaven_pleasures.html

Christianity heaven - sensual desire plane heaven.

https://islamonline.net/en/delights-of-paradise-vs-pleasures-of-this-world/

Islam heaven - sensual desire plane heaven.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4848230/jewish/Heaven-and-the-Afterlife.htm

Judaism concept of heaven - Garden of Eden similar to Christianity.

So is sensual desire plane heaven.

----

Hence can infer that Abrahamic religions are all Sensual Desire Plane Heaven. (欲界天)。


SK:- Master Jing Kong said there is a 一真法界。that's outside 六道。but heaven still within 六道.


I:- Yes.

Up to heaven still 六道。

天 is 三界 :-

i.  欲界天

ii. 色界天

iii. 出色界天。

涅槃 is 跳出三界。


I:- Come to think of it, Buddha enroute to gain Enlightenment (涅槃) has to go through 三界。

1. Sensual desire heaven plane (欲界天).

2. Form heaven plane (色界天).

3.  Formless heaven plane (出色界天).


I recall many 经书 (sutra) say :-

1. Under the Bodhi Tree - Buddha encounter 3 sensual pleasure test :-

i. Authority & Power test - He rejected.

ii. Alot of money test - He rejected.

iii. Woman seduction and sexual test - He rejected. (He even let go his wife to 出家).

Hence Buddha have undergone Sensual desire heaven plane (欲界天). No wonder He can describe this heavens (I think 8 sub-plane in details.)


2. Form heaven plane (色界天) - 4 Rupa Jhana Samadhi. (4 sub plane heavens).


3. Formless heaven plane (出色界天) - Arupa Jhana Samadhi (I think got 3 formless heaven).


Before He 跳出三界 and attain 涅槃界.

Enroute to Enlightenment (Nirvana) - Buddha have to experience and attain all Heaven Realms.

That is why Buddha say:-

天上天下无如佛。

一切万物我尽知。


SK:- But master Jing Kong pointed out Shakyamuni Buddha already demonstrated enlightenment some 800 times. It was hinted in one of the 经。so he borned into planet earth 2500+ years ago he was already a Buddha.


SK:- I just need to reborn in amituofo pureland this life, then I can return and demo righteous paths. ☺ Now very limited capabilties


I:- I was very lucky, enroute to Enlightenment (Nirvana) - I bypass sensual desire plane heaven (欲界天).


I only go through:-

i. Form heaven plane (色界天).

4 Rupa Jhana Samadhi - 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th - 1 pointedness concentration - that is why I can describe all these 4 sub-plane heavens in detail. (Diagram 1).


ii. Formless heaven plane (出色界天) - specifically:-

a. 是相非相天 (Perception and non-perception heavenly plane)

b. 非想天非非想天 (Nothing and non-nothingness heavenly plane,).

(Diagram 2 - 1 ring vast space consciousness)

But the 3rd sub plane formless heavenly plane - I didn't go through, hence I can't describe.


I:- I think if I tested in Sensual desire heaven plane (欲界天) - I may not be able to pass all the tests (phew, very lucky). Because I 在家 not 出家 - I still got wife and children.I cannot let go of them.

So very lucky, at that time when enroute to attaining Nirvana - I was just married not too long, I bypass sensual desire plane heaven (欲界天).

Else even now, I don't think I can pass this test.

I still 在家 not 出家。

Hence I didn't go through Sensual desire plane heaven (欲界天) - thus I can't describe this 8 realms of sub-plane in details.


I:- Hmm...

I also have desire to reborn in Amituofo Pureland - to gain more knowledge and seek permission from Amituofo to help to salvage all sentinent beings with my 2 PuSas and Aspirant.


I:- Hmm...

Possible.

Sakyamuni Buddha knowledge is unsurpass - and his detail description of all consciousness - so precise and minute.

And he can see, correlate everyones karma in precision.

I don't have such abilities.

His Deep Jhana Samadhi - unmatch.


I:- In retrospect, I think most if not all monks and nuns will have easily pass the tests in Sensual desire heaven plane - because they walk the Vinaya order (discipline order) 出家。

If the monks and nuns are able to attain at least 1st Jhana Samadhi and above - they will at least reborn in minimum Form heavenly plane 色界天。


I:- Because Form heaven plane 色界天 is suppression of all human conscious pleasure desire through 禅定 (Jhana Samadhi) - hence monks and nuns if attain at least 1st Jhana won't reborn in 欲界天 (Sensual Pleasure Desire plane heaven).

Formless heaven plane 出色界天 - is the suppression of human sublime subconsciousness - via Formless Arupa Jhana 出禅定.

Both attainment - will not let such yogi landed in Sensual Pleasure Desire plane heaven (欲界天) - that is characterize by all sensual desires in its maximum form.


I:- Those who cannot attain Jhana will be at least reborn in sensual desire plane heaven 欲界天。
Because of their good discipline order.


I:- Because Form heaven plane 色界天 is suppression of all human conscious pleasure desire through 禅定 (Jhana Samadhi) - hence monks and nuns if attain at least 1st Jhana won't reborn in 欲界天 (Sensual Pleasure Desire plane heaven).
Formless heaven plane 出色界天 - is the suppression of human sublime subconsciousness - via Formless Arupa Jhana 出禅定.
Both attainment - will not let such yogi landed in Sensual Pleasure Desire plane heaven (欲界天) - that is characterize by all sensual desires in its maximum form.


I:- I mean their 福报 is 天人报。
But they will be unhappy in 欲界天 - as they train in detachment from desires and sensual pleasure.
They will meditate very hard to get out of 欲界天 to attain 涅槃.
This is what one Theravada monk told me - when I ask what happen if cannot attain Jhana.
Of course Theravada monk don't know or don't believe in Mahayana Amituofo Pureland.

====

No comments:

Post a Comment